Luminiscense Luminiscense

Fairly interesting story, with some great art.

The story was decent, your art is fantastic, but the animation leaves some to be desired. The real thing that bugged me as an audio producer, is the horrible crap that you are limited to do with flash in the way of sound. The sound for the bomb coming in and blanking out the screen was just terrible, but it's quite hard to really make anything sound good with flash. I'd suggest for your next film, to put in rough sounds (like these) simply for animation purposes, and then when you're planning on releasing, throw it up on ProTools or something and put together a proper sound track. The voice acting was pretty decent, they mostly did what they could with the script given, so i can't complain. good job guys! And make sure to read through all the reviews (even the stupid ones) so as to get a good idea of what could make the next edition to this video far better.

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

HOLY

DAAAAANG, this animation is amazing! I've seen (sooome) better art, but the animation style in itself was just plain fantastic! I am literally on the edge of my seat waiting for more!

Santa's Halloween Santa's Halloween

For a 2 hour animation, I suppose it deserves a 4.

This isn't... Well... I mean the voice acting was superb ;)
I really wish you had have waited to submit this until I had a chance to made it look a bit better. Oh well. Keep up working, someday you very well may make something people will positively respond to.

Oh and Ross,
Don't be such a wet blanket, the voices at least sounded stupid enough to make you laugh right? :P

WingDemon responds:

people actually found Ross's review jelpful.....